Speak at an SLCircle Event
We are always looking for exciting new presenters for our events! To begin the process, please complete the following information:
Marquee Event Information
- Promotion begins at the previous month’s Marquee event on the big screen at the beginning announcements. The event is reiterated at the end of the evening.
- The SLCircle website, Facebook and MeetUp are updated as soon as speaker assets are provided once the previous month’s Marquee event has occurred.
- SLCircle approved product promotion is available, sales and/or signings can accompany.
- Throughout the month, the event will be pushed and promoted by the SLCircle Board and their committees.
- The evening’s email list will be provided to the speaker post-event for the opportunity to follow with those in attendance.
- Product promotion table: cocktail or seated
- Tables, linens and chairs
- Monitored registration entrance
- Professional photographer, photos provided post-event
- Professional AV, video provided to speaker post-event
- SLCircle provided mediator available for Q&A
- Private speaker green room
- PowerPoint slide deck availability
- Two large screens: one audience facing, one presenter facing
- Front of room tables, linens, chairs and/or podium if desired
Location: Zions Bank Building Founder's Room (18th floor)
Address: 1 S. Main Street, Salt Lake City, UT, 84111
Occupancy: Maximum 220 seated
Time: 5:30-8:30 PM
6:20 PM - Welcome announcements and attendee business card draw
6:30 PM - Presentation (segment 1)
7:00 PM - Networking break
7:15 PM - Presentation (segment 2)
8:00 PM - Post-event networking
9:00 PM - Doors close
- Italicized times are flexible depending on speaker needs.
- Pre-event speaker meeting will be held in the green room at 5:45 PM.
- Food and drinks are served throughout.
- Doors must close at 9:00 PM.